At Newtons, strive to be Knowledgeable, Responsive, Honest and Personable in all that we do, and so we’ve tried to make our Delivery and Returns Policy user friendly and as clear as possible. Moreover, as a small business, every order receives personal service by our team.
The terms set out below apply to any transactions between us including the use of our website and the purchase of our products. Please read these and our Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure you understand them.
By reading on, we hope that you will find all the information you need to understand the processes involved from the point you place your order on our website, or by telephone, right through to the point the goods are delivered to you.
From time to time, we may need to change this policy and our Ts&Cs, so please check for the most up to date version every time you visit our website. You may find it useful to print a copy or save them to your computer for future reference.
- In normal circumstances orders received before noon are picked and packed for same day, or next day dispatch. These goods will usually arrive at their destination between 8am and 6pm the following day, or soon afterwards.
- On the rare occasions when products ordered are not in stock, or not ready for dispatch within this timeframe, we will contact you by email or phone to advise you of the status and to offer you options.
- Delivery is free-of-charge for orders valued at over £49 (ex. VAT) for mainland UK destinations. Delivery for orders values below £49 (ex. VAT) are charged at £5.99 which is automatically added to your order value prior to payment options.
- Delivery times are estimates only. Our carriers are subject to traffic conditions and other delays beyond their control, so the only timing guarantee that we provide is that every reasonable effort will be made to get your supplies to you as quickly as possible.
Non-UK Mainland deliveries:
- If you wish to place an order for delivery outside of the UK mainland, please contact us providing your details of the products that you require, your delivery address and any other relevant information and we will provide a quotation for the delivery service that you require.
- To make payment as easy as possible online, we accept all cards via Stripe as well as PayPal as methods of payment online. We will take payment at the point of your order.
- We are sorry but we are unable to accept cheques as a method of payment.
- As we are based in the UK, all our prices are in UK pounds and VAT is added at the point of sale.
- If you wish to open a Trade Account with us and to benefit from 30 day payment terms by money transfer, please contact us to do so.
- We reserve the right to decline any purchase if we have concerns about the payment method being used to make it.
Purchases made by telephone or email
- If you prefer, you have the option of phoning us on 01787 323555 and one of our Customer Service team will be pleased to place your order for you, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If it is the first time you have placed an order with us, we will ask you for your name, address, contact number and email address details. When we have taken the details of the products you wish to purchase, we will explain the relevant delivery options available and related costs where applicable.
- Please contact us to arrange a return.
- We will refund the product price you paid, for full, unused, unopened packs or boxes, providing that they are still well within their dates if relevant.
- We reserve the right to make a minimum charge for returns of £15 (ex.VAT).
- This return policy does not affect your statutory rights.